Monday, April 7, 2008

Toots 'n Poots

What a wonderful weekend it was...

Mommy finally finished her week of craziness. In addition to some urgent projects at work, she had some jewelry stuff (craft show at Manuel's Tavern), some accounting class stuff (homework, quiz, and midterm), and some IT class stuff (report and presentation).


I think she felt like a hamster running on a wheel. The week is over, though, and she's feeling much more sane. She sure can sleep - she didn't get up until 2pm today! She's spent most of the weekend resting and spending some great quality time with all of us.

Today, mom and dad made cold noodles and dumplings for lunch. That sounded like a great meal, so I had some too.

Mmmmmm... Cold noodles with dipping sauce, sesame paste, and scallions!


And Chinese vegetable dumplings!


It was all so yummy... I ate 'til I was full to the brim...


Zelda: Molli, did you eat too much again?

Me: * buuurp *


Zelda: Eeew! You smell like cabbage!!!

Me: * poot *


Zelda: Gah! * thud *

Me: Zeldy, you might want to get up soon. There's more where that came from.


Ramona: Those loonies. Yay! I get all the cake to myself. * nom nom nom *


And that's * poot * all folks! We'll * poot * be back * burp * soon!

And, of course, thank you so so so much Rima for my wonderful sundae beret! It's deliciously neapolitan!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Molli you ate too much again! You do make me giggle... tee hee *poot* hehe *burp* tee hee! :-)
Katie J xxx

Unknown said...

All that food looked so good! Too bad I'm on a diet! Hope your mom gets some time to relax!

Sandy & Sarafina!

6060 said...

wow.. great food, make me wanna eat too! :) Nice pictures!

Gina M Smith said...

Yay-Another new post...you know, we all live for the Molli report! So cute! Lots of goings on at Blythe Manor in Indiana-will have to fill you in! Do you post pics of your mom's jewelry anywhere, Molli? Lilly's mom is so behind she is making charms on vacation!

Anonymous said...

Hehe!

Marcie (my girl) is so lady-like in comparison!

Tizzalicious said...

Cuuute story!

willynillywaterlily said...

Hiya Molli, Zelda & Ramona,

What a delicious lunch. All your food looks so yummy! Gachapin keeps drooling all over me as he stares at the screen over my shoulder!

Hugs to you all,
Loovee & Gachapin

Anonymous said...

Hahah Molli! I should totally go eat a bunch of veggies now and stink our Nora. She can be soooo serious sometimes!

What the heck is up with mommies that sleep a lot? Mine took a 'nap' at 2pm on Saturday and didn't wake up again until Sunday morning. She claims it was because she was up all night Friday working. My sisters and I were there, it didn't look like hard work..sheesh.

Your kitchen is looking really cool, nice to see that your house is getting finished.

Well Nobby is calling me to help pick out buttons so smell ya later!!

Hugs,
Gracie

Megumi said...

Yay! Craziness is over(^-^)!! I hope your mom is getting enough rest!!

Cold Soba and dumplings!! Yum!! I hope you didn't burp and fart on your sister(*-*;), Molli...

I can't wait to see you girls at Inman Park!!

See you later!
Aunt M

teacakebiscuit said...

cutie cute! I'm surprised she didn't get hiccups too!